Price from : 39 000 USD
Each hunter can harvest : 1 Lord Derby Eland, 2 Buffaloes, 1 Western Roan Antelope, 1 Harnessed Bushbuck, 1 Yellow Backed Duiker, 1 Blue Duiker, 1 Red Flanked Duiker, 1 Western Bush Duiker, 1 Oribi, 1 Red River Hog, 1 Warthog.
The price of the safari includes:
- Meet and greet plus assistance at Bangui airport,
- Transfer from Bangui to the hunting area and back by charter plane,
- The organizing of your safari with 4x4 vehicles, professional hunters, trackers, porters, skinners,
- Full board accommodation and drinks at the hunting camp,
- The loan of a rifle with scope if necessary (375 H&H Mag, …).
- Field preparation of trophies.
The price of the safari does not include:
- Any air fare or travel costs to Bangui,
- Trophy fees (see below),
- Community development tax (15% on the amount of trophy fees),
- Hunting permit and fire arms importation license (800 Euros per hunter),
- Dipping and packing of trophies (1 000 Euros per hunter); shipping fees outside the country not included,
- Hotel and meals costs at Bangui (if needed),
- Insurances costs,
- Visa fees, ammunitions, personal spending money and tips.