Price from : 42 000 USD
On a 12-day safari, each hunter can harvest 2 animals from the following list A: Giant Eland, Korrigum, Lion, Buffalo, Roan, Hippopotamus, Sing Sing Waterbuck, Harnessed Bushbuck / 2 animals from the following list B : Western Hartebeest, Central Kob, Bohor Reedbuck, Red River Hog, Warthog and 2 animals from the following list C : Oribi, Western Bush Duiker, Red Flanked Duiker, Baboon, Python and Civet cat.
The price of the safari includes:
- Meet and greet plus assistance at Douala and Garoua airports,
- Transfer from Garoua to the hunting area (and back) by car,
- The organizing of your safari with 4x4 vehicles, professional hunters, trackers, porters, skinners,
- Full board accommodation and drinks at the hunting camp.
The price of the safari does not include:
- Any air fair or travel costs to Douala,
- Package for transfers and hotel cost in Douala on arrival (500 € per hunter),
- Domestic flights Douala / Garoua / Douala (300 € in economic class; 450 € in business class),
- Charter plane from Douala to the hunting camp and back (on request),
- Trophy fees (see below),
- Community development tax (15 % on the amount of trophy fees),
- Hunting permit (1 600 € per hunter),
- Dipping fees and veterinary certificates per trophy : skull (30 €); cape (200 €); full mount (300 €),
- Packing and forwarding of trophies to Douala (1 600 € per hunter); shipping fees outside the country not included,
- The rent of a rifle with scope and ammunitions,
- Insurances costs,
- Visa and rifle importation license fees, personal spending money and tips.